From Our Earliest Tattoos
The Believer: "Except in Parts"
- Berkeley Poetry Review: "You Think Over and Over 'Hey, I'm Finally Dead'"
Columbia Poetry Review: "You Forgot What You Meant When You Read What You Said," "If I Could See All My Friends Tonight," "Sewed into Submission," & "Back to Your House"
Connotation Press: An Online Artifact: Five Poems
- Crab Creek Review: "If It's Crowded, All the Better" & "Oh, This Could be the Last Time So Here" (Semifinalists for the 2016 Crab Creek Review Poetry Prize)
- cream city review: "Leave Impossible Tasks"
Devil's Lake: "If I Could See All My Friends Tonight"
DIAGRAM: "There’s Always This"
Forklift, Ohio: "If the Sun Comes Up, If the Sun Comes Up, If the Sun Comes Up" & "I Wouldn’t Trade One Stupid Decision"
Gulf Coast:"The Moral Kicks In"
The Journal: "Like a Sales Force into the Night"
Kenyon Review Online: "One of the Ways that We Show Our Age"
New Delta Review: "It’s the Memory of Our Betters"
Ninth Letter Online: "People Who Are Trying to Be Polite"
- Pleiades: "I Still Don't Want to Stagger Home"
Public Pool: "Days in the Middle," "Where are Your Friends Tonight," & "Stand, You Can Sleep on the Plane"
Quarterly West: "Where are Your Friends Tonight"
RHINO: "On the Road" (Selected by Mary Szybist for Best New Poets 2016)
Third Coast: "Where are Your Friends Tonight"
- West Branch Wired: "We Set Controls for the Heart" & "Come Home to This and with a Face"
- Wildness: "If I Could See All My Friends Tonight" & "If I Could See All My Friends Tonight"
- Yemassee: “Years Trying to Get with the Plan and the Next Five Years” (Nominated for a Pushcart Prize)